Creative Business Strategy
Your creative strengths, passions and reasons, and planning your business, finances and marketing may seem like two separate things. Bringing these two sides together is surprisingly easy, when you do it strategically. They complement and build from each other.
Creative Business Strategy helps you to find your creative strengths and values, build a profitable creative brand and business on those strengths, and market your creativity to gain clients who appreciate you.
You can use this workbook as a base for your formal business plan, or even use it as your own business plan.
Creative Business Strategy Workbook is full of deep diving questions to help you make a living with what feels meaningful for you.
The workbook can be filled with your computer, or you can print it out and fill by hand. Includes both A4 and US Letter sized versions for printing.
What's inside this 23-page PDFCreative Business Strategy Workbook is full of deep diving questions and prompts to help you...
- Plan your business
- Explain clearly what your business does
- Define your business goals
- Find your strengths and motivations
- Dive into why you do what you do
- Dig deep into your marketing and branding
- Describe the people you admire and the people who admire you
- Specify your target group and competition
- Plan your products and services
- Clarify the problems your business solves for your customers
- List the resources you need to run your business
- Get your finances in order
- Evaluate risks and analyse opportunities
- Business checklist
- Creative notes
- Business owner's slowing down cheatsheet
- Get it done, tips to stop planning and start doing
- Space for your own notes and to do lists